Friday, September 09, 2005

Party! Party!

Yeap, I jsut got back from my company's Party. For some reason they venue this times is on the other side of the city. It took about two and half hours on the road to get there from the starting point at the company building on a big coach bus. The route (according to my mom) have to go through the old part of the city which is usually heavy with traffic + Friday evening + rain = Long Long hours on the road with yours truly haven't eat anything before hand with the intension of stuffing my face with the food at the party.

However, once we got there and wait for the event to officialy began (people allow to go pick up food) it was quite alright. I had sashimi (raw fish japanese style), pasta, roasted lamp's legs and some dessert as cakes and fruits.

Now I am full and felt like ready for bed :) Which will happen in a while. It's been raining pretty much daily for about a week now and it make the night so comfortable for sleeping.

No comments: