Sunday, June 18, 2006

Living on Yogurt

It's been a long time since I made the yogurt post without realizing I would be living off of it not long after I got moved to 12 hours shift.

Thinking back, it never occured to me that this new product, Dutchies 0% Fat Green Apple flavoured, will becmae one of my main late night meal almost up to 2 out of the 3 nights I worked. It was either that or S&P chieck pie and mushroom puff or instant noodle. So considering my choices, three cups of yogurt seems to be the most healthy choice of all. Also that I usually do my eating about 2 hours before I go home it seems to be the best choice of food.

But I can't jsut always eat them darn it!! So tomorrow I will bring with me some thai flavour instant noodle instead *evil laugh* I need my spice fix every now and then.

No comments: