Thursday, June 01, 2006

In The Hot Seat, Again...

I can't believe it... I made another mistake in my work again... And on a crucial step to boots...

Lucky for me, my boss go easy on me this times (perhaps due to exhaustion as she still in her office when I call which is already after the office hour), plus she could manaully fix the problem. Otherwise we would lost about 3 hours to rollback the data to restart the process.

This happen just when I planned to do a post, about my bitter-sweet feelings when I open the reciept for my half month wages.

Sweet because it was more than what I used to earn from a whole month. Bitter because it translate to how many hours I have been in the office...

Still... I suppose it's nothing that a nice meal at an Italian or Japanese restuarant won't fix...

No comments: