Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The End of My Shift

Tonight will be last shift, before having three days off as it would then be my co-workers shift. I can't wait for the night to be over as I really need some me time. Not only for rest but also to fix my computer.

As in my two previous posts, I had realize I still have a few check ups I should be doing. However, those check ups require a screwdiver, an essential tools for computer guy like me, which has conveniently disappear from my room eons ago. No sweats, I will get one tomorrow after I had my sleep when I got home later. Perhaps this times I would find a place to keep it and not losing one again.

My last check ups scheme would be, to open the computer case and unplugged the power cable from one of the smaller harddisk. This way I will know if the problem is power is not sufficient due to power supply failure for real or not. So far I am able to determine that after the computer has been use for a while, any usage that lead to utilizing explorer will lead to freeze up.

I hope I can get to the bottom of this with not much fuss...

No comments: