Monday, January 07, 2008

An Enjoyable Meal

I had a great time last night with my friends at Kuroda.

With his time suggestion, I did had time to shower and change before went out to the restaurant. When I arrive at the meeting point, I call him and found out that they were at MajorCineplex near by to escape the pollutoin from the road.

We finally meet and walked to Kuroda. Although I have reserve the table for us, we still have to wait for a while for our table.

Tonight we did not order anything out of ordinary. I do not wants to order any rice or noodle dishes, fearing that it will filled me too quick. So apart from Salmon Sashimi and deep fried squid tentacle, we ended up ordering the same the foods as the last times.

The conversation were almost constant, we talked about our cities, families, travels, etc. I even cop a feel on my friend's leg and crotch a bit too :pp

When we leave I even catch a ride with my friends back to their hotel since it will be cheaper for me to go home via subway.

I even still a bit full from the food this morning :P

No comments: