Monday, January 23, 2006

Windows shopping at IT Mall

Not buying any Windows software if that's what you are thinking :) Only walking around scouting out the price of 17" LCD Monitor which I would be desperately need in the near future...

The output of my current trusty CRT monitor began to flicker wildly. To be honest I can get it fix but I had enough to lugging around the heavy and bulky 17" CRT monitor... Daddy want a cool flat screen 17" LCD monitor this times!!

However... For gaming purpose, the monitor has to be choosing more carefully so that it can display the movement of the game correctly. Not that I play a lot of Firt-Person shooting game... Come to think of it, I don't play that genre of game at all now... since it would surely give me headache after a while... Still I do want a decent performance monitor at the price that I like...

I want to spend around 9,000 baht only... But the nice one seems to be more close to 10,000 baht... Oh... well... I am holding out as much as possible by bare with the sometime flickering monitor... If one day the monitor just snap out or flicker contineously... That is possibly be the day that I actually cough up and pay the price...

4 comments:

savante said...

What a freakishly cheap thing! 9000 baht!

paul

savante said...

BTW, I might be going to Bangkok in February

Paul

Petie said...

Be sure to let me know :) I can make some CDs for ya :D.

I have many collections which can be discuss in emails :P

Petie said...

BTW, it's NOT 9,000 baht Yet. The price range is still 9,750-10,200 baht for the models that I eyed. I am not willing to pay that price yet.