Monday, October 31, 2005

Tough time ahead

My current job (been doing this for almost 9 years... when I want to switch to something else ever since I graduated 3 years ago T^T) is tied to the account dept. so every first week of the month is the time with long work hours and lack of sleep... Although I could not fully complain since I got paid by hours...

However, this month is different, my co-worker who has the same job as I do (the job is daily regardless of weekends so we alternate the days) has to go home which is in the south of Thailand for the Muslim New Years which is at the end of the fasting month. So not only do I have to work for extra long hours this week. He will be gone for the whole week next week also!!!
Oh.. boy... I already felt like staying in bed just thinking about it or rather when I look at the time table of this month that has been newly printed today...

I think I will be needing another face stuffing time after the crunch week is over...

2 comments:

savante said...

Hey, ask your colleague to bring over some festive goodies! We do that all the time here since we're forced to work too so I get to gobble up like crazy.

paul

Petie said...

That's sounds like a very good idea :dd Perhaps I would ask him to buy some salty dry peace from the south to be put in our drawer in the office...