Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fully Loaded: Redux

Boy I Am Fulled!!

I went to a buffet today. And it's not your typical buffet, it's Cake buffet :) All Cake and pastries with drinks include refillable Coffee, various kind of tea, chocolate, and coke.

It's good that I went with a friend (from my webboard) since it's better that we alsotalk about this and that and not stuffing our face. Afterall it's not really sensible to eat that much cake...



The above are part of I have eat :dd In total I think I must have about 6 cakes and 3 pastries. It taste alright :P They weren't Great so to speak. But at the cause of 150 baht per person, it's worth it :) It's not really fulled though afterall it's all carb. and sugar and not really healthy :p This is not the kind of buffet that you would do every week anyhow...

Plus my mom made some dinner afterward so I am now really really full :PP

2 comments:

Mr RM said...

B150, that's not too bad... quiet cheap by Malaysian standards....

I have a penchant for cakes too, but these days..... urrrghh, too fattening lar, now watching my calories

Petie said...

Like I mention in the blog, this is not the healthy type of buffet :) Compare to the all you can eat bar-b-q :dd Especially not the type that you would crave for every week...

More like the type that once you have it, you won't crave for it for months