Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Busy & Lazy

It's been a while since my last post... My reason is that I have been both busy and lazy :P

Busy: I was quite busy at work last week, so the three days weekends was a nice change of pace. I have also been preoccupied with the new DS game 'Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2' The game play is quite addictive and I have been playing almost non-stop since the day it was released. Although I like some of the new system, I miss many of the old discarded ones. Anyway, I did not stay home all day on during the three days though. I had done a highschool reunion, a lunch date, and shopping trip, respectively each day.

And it was not all relatively relaxing as I thought... Since I was banging away on my DS, playing my way through FFTA2 game. I even slept quite late because of it too :p

I also felt like I should went and see some movie... It's been so long since I was in a cinema that I forgot what was the last movie I saw! Hellboy 2 will be in theater next week... I think I will catch it on Monday after next, just before my London trip :D.

Lazy: I was really preoccupied by that game that I have little interest in other things. Except food, regular TV shows, and comic books.

Something strange also been going on for quite a while now... I cannot open anything from blogspot host, without using proxy server. I wondered if it just some mishap with connection or the government try to blocked out some blogs... The strange thing is that I can still open blogger host, as I can make this post, so this is quite perplexing

No comments: