Monday, July 14, 2008

Grave Mistake: Should Have Been More Careful

I went to see Hellboy II: The Golden Army today and I made a grave mistake. I was so hung up on which theater to watch it in that i forgot to ask whether it is dub or soundtrack. Imagine my surprise when the movie starts... It was a freakin' Dubbed!!!

Since it already paid for, the movie is about to start, I was kind froze up and do not know what else to do... Needless to say I am not happy with myself nor with what happen.

The movie was fun nonetheless. Now I am trying to seek out the English soundtrack one... Which is harder than I expected. But hopefully it will be done before my trip.

I already exchange some money, planning on taking some cards as well. I am excited, nervous and anxious. Being the type that do not particularly likes to go out, it is not that easy for me to make a trip. But I am determine and motivated.

My London trip will begin this Friday :O

No comments: