Friday, May 30, 2008

Price of Food Up, Satisfaction Down

The latest food price rise is started to affect me... At least three of the eateries place I venture raise their price by five to ten baht... And I am not happy.

I wondered if things will get back to the great before or not. I hope so but I doubt it... People will just tough it out and before long it will became a norm... **sigh**

At least I finish the required assessment form yesterday, what a relieve!!

Now I have to hit the bed soon because I will have to be up at 6:30 for work...

I will also went to submit my visa application on Monday... I hope I can get it without much fuss...

Also... There is a new teacher in my office, he is Uber cute. And there will be a welcoming party for him as well as farewell party for the leaving one. I must say I am quite looking forward to that as well

No comments: