Sunday, January 14, 2007

Talk To Me

This is the first times I heard this song from of my favorite singer Anita Baker called Talk To Me.


That smooth Alto? timeless voice...

This song is quite a reflection on what I felt right now... perhaps the question I wants to ask MD the most...

I know that he means well that he wants to help me get out of my dead-end job. But he does not make it easy either. Even after the efforts I put into getting the price quotes from various sources (although toward the end I had called about 6-7 places, he would still call that minimal efforts), I still came up with something.

If he is not willing to pay higher price for the trustworthiness (compare to sign up with the India SEO with amazing price) then let's him come up with whatever he satisfied with himself.

No comments: