Friday, December 16, 2005

The Second Chill

The cold weather has swept over Bangkok again since about... This passing Wednesday. It was beginning to crept up on me when I reduce the fan from 3 to 1 and now to none.

Plus now I wore T-shirt *gasp* instead of my usual tanktops so that I won't get too cold... Also that I now sleep under two blankets and one quilt to keep warm.

In the weather like this, it is very hard to get out of bed but it is also unbearable when you need to relieve yourself since you woke up with full bladder from not sweating at night...

I should also mention that showering in eather like this is no fun... I have to reduce the water pressure on my warm shower machine to make the shower warm enough to stay under... It is rather breezy in my bathroom so it also chilly when you wet and trying to dry yourself without sneezing :PP

Eventhough I do like to this cold for sleeping... The rest of the day it wasn't as fun... I do like to take shower straight from the tab, woke up and did not felt so parch in my throat...

The waether seems so f*ck up this year...

2 comments:

savante said...

I know. Don't you hate the recent weather? Everyone's coming down with something!

Paul

Petie said...

People in my office seems to come down with something for sure... One of the them cough quite badly...

Lucky for me though... Usually with this kind of weather shift I wouoold get a bad imflamed throat but so far that hasn't happen yet