Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Current Status and A Slightly Lucky Break

The new job still went along quite smoothly, although the tension has built up slightly. I never realize how bad my English was till now :pp

The new boss had give me pointers for my written English to be more business like as well as correcting them grammatically and readability. I know I have the habit of writing long phases that is not easy to complete it as a sentence. She kept saying that she expected me to not making any mistake soon as well as said that I will get better in time.

I began to feel the tension and that does not help me liking the job better.

The good news, is that I am eligible to take the written exam for an Admin. staff position with Thai Airways. I also just finish my application form for a customer relation assistant at British Council.

Now I am hoping to get the one with BC, just because the office will be just one bus stop away from my house. Not to mention, better money and perhaps a more interesting works as well.

I do not know why just yet... That my new schedule has not sink in just yet and it left me tired and slightly cranky and not wanting to go to work.

No comments: