Monday, May 21, 2007

Not Much News

Since I am unemployed I guess I lost a lot of angst to write about, or perhaps it is because I spend most of my free time playing World of Warcraft :pp

I must say it is quite an addictive game, beyond the usual level grinding there are professions to grind as well. I started with Undead Mage and now I also have Troll Shaman and Blood Elf Paladin :pp

I also began to exercise a bit, by doing push up against my chair (a folded up wood chair). It is an exercise scheme I saw John Travolta did on Tonight's Show with Jay Leno, saying that it was the training he was required to do for the movie 'Swordfish' because, and quote 'the director said to me "Sorry John, but we can't have fat spy"' :P

So far I did it on and off... About 10-20 times or until my arms are too sore to do more and then rest for a day or two and continue. I don't think it will be very effective but at least I can say I did some excercise

No comments: