Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Local Product

Since I do not know what to blog about, I decided to blog about a local product named 'Utai refreshment drop'.

I am quite sure there is no English word for this. But it is herbs and flowers extract, used by added a few drops in drinking water for refreshing scent and aroma. I remembered that I used to hate it when I was a kid.


Usage: Add a few drops into a glass of water and drink it. It will dye the color pale red. However the color does stick, (I once trying to bath with it, luckily I use my hand to mix it first and found out that the color does not wash off). So the company that produce this also sell this product with roll-on ball on the cap, as cosmetic item as a rouge/lipstick replacement for youngsters. Since it is long lasting, natural, and show red color.

2 comments:

AJ said...

tried to bath with it?

Seriously, that sounds like something i would do, lol.

do they make it in other colours? I wouldnt mind being blue...

Petie said...

Hehe, I wanna tried that because it have a nice refreshing scent :) As I mention in the post, it's a good thing I use my hand before empty the bucket on my head :P

Since it's a long traditional product, I guess pinkish red is the only natural color :)