Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No More Toilet Paper

This is a dedication to Torn, who seems to have problem with dry toilet papers ^^ I would like to offer a solution that might ease his problem.

I had became accustomed to this... instrument since about... perhaps 15 years ago when it was installed in my house for the first times.

It is essentially a water hose with the spray head similar to shower head but smaller with the hand level that you can close your grip on to release the water.

It is essentially a better way to clean your... well your behind after you finish your business.

and if you manage to hook warm water with that... It is a very nice feeling :PP

I am not sure if this available in Canada... At least it seems that it wasn't install at the hotel Torn stayed while in Las Vegas...


Maybe I just get the impression... But let me assure you who never tried this to seek this out in the baht section of the hardware store. You Will Love It!

edit:
So... Per Torn's comment, he never saw something like this before... I am always wondered if the reason that this is not popular in Canada and perhaps USA is because of the hot water pipe...

Anyhow, I still recommend a trip to hardware store. And perhaps you should also print out this picture to show the salespeople there :) If it is not available, then I might recommend a trip to Thailand, ring me up and I will be happy to show you where to get one or more ;)

2 comments:

tornwordo said...

Lol! That looks good, but I've never seen one here.

thompsonboy said...

its like a bidet but you can control it...thats all!