Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Wet Pants

I woke up today to the sound of rain (alright by the sound of the alarm set on my w810i :p). It was raining pretty hard but I think nothing of it, it is the rainy season here after all.

By the time I left the house the rain has almost stop so I did not bring my umbrella with me. However, when I finish my meal in Central Ladpraw department store around 19:00 it still raining and quite heavier than when I left my house. The water has gone over the road into the pavement and of cause the stalemate traffic.

It is never fun when it's rain in the early afternoon when I have to get to work. This times it is downright offensive that I have to get off the bus two stops early because I was already late for work. The most annoying part is that I have to walk through the rain and the flooded water (brownish and with garbage) to finally reach my office.

Imagine my surprise that I was the first one to arrive at the office :ppp

No comments: