Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's The Heat...

It's been strangely blazing hot in BKK for several days now. It is utterly indescribale how difficult it is for me to fall asleep in this condition on top of my usual restless state . Especially after I came back from work in the morning.

It was HOT HOT HOT and I mean BKK Summer time like heat. My room is next to the main road so it is definately noisy. The light coming into my room rouse my disdain as if I am vampire. Good thing I ask my mom for an unused banner, now I hang it on my windows to block the light and it definately an improvement for me to sustain my sanity. From all things considered... I think I might skip CSI: Miami tonight for, hopefully what would be, 16 hours of sleep before my working 4 nights in row.

I hope the weather would improve by then...

No comments: