Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Couple of Disheartening Moments

Today I tried calling MusicMan and Mr. American mobile phone, using my office line. Since I figured that both of them seems to avoid not answering my calls and Voila! They both answer and then hastily say they are busy/in the meeting and please call later or I will call you back (consecutively).

I will try calling Mr. American again before I leave work tonight. If he still would not talked to me, I will hornoured his request to severe the tied with him. Which would not make much differences in my life since he did an disappearing act on me for the last 3-4 years. As much fun as it seems for me to keep beating myself over trying to keep old friends, I think it's times to adopt a new attitude and just cut away the quiet party.

No comments: