Saturday, March 07, 2009

Blazing Heat

The Summer is now hit BKK in full force. Luckily though, it seems that the heat mostly generate from the sun as the night is still quite comfortable once the light was off.

Now I shower with the shower head turned to spray mode which feels very nice on my skin. As oppose to 2 months ago when I have to turn it to massage mode to get the water in thick stream which retain the most heat.

Tomorrow will be the second times I will eat Japanese style sukiyaki. Which is very different from the Chinese style that I usually see or had in BKK. The soup is different, the way you eat it is quite different not to mention the ingredient.

I only had it once several years ago. It was a meat-centric meal that I did not feet very good afterward. Maybe they will have some noodle this time around.

No comments: