Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Day of Freedom

I was enjoying the first day of my Christmas holiday. One of the thing that I really like about this job is the fact that we usually close from Christmas to New Year, adding a few of my own leave days, I gets to have 10 days off this year :D.

I like having time off from work. Although it can be a bit nerve racking because I usually do not have any plans. I do not have a lot of friend to keep me entertained. And I do not have the desire to shop much... I am planning for another expensive trip after all. Besides, I mostly shopped for clothes anyway. I did noticed lately though that I have been checking work shirts a lot more than I used to. I suppose it is because I now have to wear shirt to work. This change of happen made me feels unsettled, I am not sure what to think of this.

I really need a hair cut though... My French friend call me today, saying he just arrive in BKK. No, he did not ask to meet, saying he was tired. I certainly understand that. He will be away to an island in the Andaman side of Thailand in a couple of days. Hopefully we will be able to see each other. I have not seen him for a couple of years now.

No comments: