Monday, April 14, 2008

Summer Cleaning

Today my mom call me real early questioning me about my plan to move the bookshelf to the outer area and the plan to move the washer and dryer to where my younger brother room used to be.

I was not in a cheerful mood to discuss that at 7:45 in the morning, not after I was only woke up at about 6am from uncomfortable sensation after drinking a drink that my younger brother brought me. Afterward I woke up with a strange itchiness on my left knee, when I woke up again around noon I notice angry red patch on my arms, left knee, and the back on my neck. I am not sure if this is sunburn or not... Since I am pretty sure I was not out in the sun that long plus the red patch also happen in the area under my upper arms too. Anyway I already make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow... Although now it felt like a sunburn... Tomorrow I will know for sure.

With the help and instruction of my mom and a helping of hands of a maintenance guy, we manage to sort the comics books I no longer wants to keep, move out the bookcase and closet, cleaning the room, change the curtain in my room, install a shower curtain, take out the trash, etc.

It took us whole afternoon to finish, my legs felt like jelly and I felt tired as hell. At least I won the auction of the DVD I have been longed to have :D. Although my plan for tomorrow would have to change a bit, it would be ok... I was planning to go to have Buffet tomorrow but with doctor appointment and follow up on the clean up. I guess I will just go the day after tomorrow instead and perhaps go buy the new HDD on Sat.

No comments: