Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Real Tasks Begun

On Thursday, I was told to begin working in the branch that my position belongs to next week. I was partly thrill, anxious, and apprehensive.

It was not even two full weeks since I have start in my new position, I am not sure if I am ready for the *Real* thing yet. But then again, if I was not sure of anything, help is just a phone call away.

There is also an issue of my not having my own desk. The office area is pretty small, all the Thai staff are mostly consist of Customer Relation staff. All of whom, by nature, must be in the front area. Not to mention that I am the new guy who still in probation period. I do understand that I will not have my own desk not computer for the time being.

I was told, however, that they have plans to expand the front counter area. Extra computers will be ordered (although I will get the old one but it will still be the newer model) and my desk will be accommodated then.

What I am looking forward to though, is the fact that my work will start at 10:30 AM :P Although I am not too thrill about leaving at 19:00 PM though... But that's the small price to pay to start the day at 10:30 :P

No comments: